Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blog for 10/2

I thought both handouts were very interesting in there own right. Both writers had a special way of catching the readers attention. I'm choosing to write about George Orwell's Animal Farm. I found this speech very eerie, although somewhat entertaining. I've always thought about what would happen if the animals held a revolt, or just an animal in that case. Its like that fear of not knowing what an animal is thinking. Honestly, you could be riding a horse and they could go nuts. You can't live day to day thinking about these things, but you hear stories of animals that were once tame, then that one day out of the blue they just go wild. Now I'm more freaked out because it sounds like they all can communicate and plan together. It's nothing that would ever happen, but it is intriguing to think about.

1 comment:

jordienewton said...

I wrote basically about the same thing Zach did. I agree and am curious about what animals are thinking. Reading the speech really made me question what goes on in animals heads.